“I hope voters will consider my roots in the community, my long history of community service, my experience and my beliefs and values that I believe reflect those of the people of the 98th District”
- Born, raised and always lived and worked in the 98th
- Conservative Republican who will fight for us
- Community leader helping seniors, families, high school students, and health care professionals
- Volunteered to help Republican candidates, canvassed and collected signatures for Delegate Morgan. Contributed to help Republican campaigns. Served as a resource to Congressman Wittman and currently serve on his Healthcare Advisory Committee.
- Helping people from all walks of life everyday, making community service a priority
- Small business owner of Gloucester Pharmacy
- Married to Shelley for 21 years, two daughters